Personalised, private, and small group tours available on demand. To book or inquire about a tour contact me on email@example.com or https://www.facebook.com/romandaze/
See below for details on standard tours and Autumn prices.
Renaissance Rome – Let me bring the eternal city to life for you with an overdose of stories and an under dose of dates and data.
- This tour gives you an introduction to the most beautiful monuments and squares of the city of Rome – Trevi fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Campo dei Fiori, Capotoline hill, Piazza Venezia.
- 85 Euro pp (or 90 for individual) x 2 hour tour. 130 Euro pp (or 150 for individual) x 4 hour tour (includes stop for coffee and ends at one of Rome’s top ten lunch venues (lunch not included).
Ancient Rome Tour – Transform a bunch of ruins into a living, breathing metropolis.
- See the spot in the Forum where Mark Anthony addressed the crowds (“Friends, Romans and Countrymen”)
- Visit the site of the vestal virgins house and imagine Roman Generals parading under their triumphal arches
- A 2 hour tour of the Roman Forum, the heart of the Roman Empire. 85 Euro pp (or 90 for individual).
Roman Rooftop bars – Have you just had enough of all that history? Do you want to admire the history of Rome from afar with a cool glass of something in your hand? Don’t feel like you are missing out on culture by joining this tour.
- Join the modern Roman cultural tradition of aperitivo (drinks and nibbles) at sunset as the air turns lavender and the eternal city shows you its most magnificent hour
- 2 hours and 3 of Romes most spectacular (and not so well known) rooftop bars. Taxi fare between bars, and drinks, not included. 70 Euro pp (or 85 for individual).
Garbatella food, art and wine tour – Only 2 metro stops from the centre lies an historic neighbourhood full of hidden gardens, tranquil piazzas, frothing fountains and some of the cities best food and wine.
- Start with breakfast, visit some markets, stop for coffee, walk through the unique streets, have an aperitivo with local artists at their studio, and finish with lunch!
- 95 Euro pp (or 130 for individual) not including coffee and lunch. (See blog for more details on this unique neighbourhood)