Personalised, private, and small group tours available on demand. To book or inquire about a tour contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
See below for details on standard tours and Autumn prices.
Renaissance Rome – Let me bring the eternal city to life for you with an overdose of stories and an under dose of dates and data.
- This tour gives you an introduction to the most beautiful monuments and squares of the city of Rome – Trevi fountain, Pantheon, Piazza Navona, Campo dei Fiori, Capotoline hill, Piazza Venezia.
- 85 Euro pp (or 130 for individual) x 2 hour tour. 155 Euro pp (or 230 for individual) x 4 hour tour (includes stop for coffee and delivery at one of Rome’s top ten lunch venues (see blog)).
Ancient Rome Tour – Transform a bunch of ruins into a living, breathing metropolis.
- See the spot in the Forum where Mark Anthony addressed the crowds (“Friends, Romans and Countrymen”)
- Visit the site of the vestal virgins house and imagine Roman Generals parading under their triumphal arches
- A 2 hour tour of the Roman Forum, the heart of the Roman Empire. 85 Euro pp (or 130 for individual).
Roman Rooftop bars – Have you just had enough of all that history? Do you want to admire the history of Rome from afar with a cool glass of something in your hand? Don’t feel like you are missing out on culture by joining this tour.
- Join the modern Roman cultural tradition of aperitivo (drinks and nibbles) at sunset as the air turns lavender and the eternal city shows you its most magnificent hour
- 2 hours and 3 of Romes most spectacular (and not so well known) rooftop bars. Taxi fare between bars, and drinks, not included. 70 Euro pp (or 120 for individual).
Garbatella food and wine tour – Only 2 metro stops from the centre lies an historic neighbourhood full of hidden gardens, tranquil piazzas, frothing fountains and some of the cities best food and wine.
- Start with breakfast, visit some markets, stop for coffee, walk through the unique streets, have an aperitivo, and finish with lunch!
- 95 Euro pp (or 150 for individual) not including coffee and lunch. (See blog for more details on this unique neighbourhood)